Wednesday 8 June 2016

Brownies


Hai, guys! Happy Wednesday! By the way, I want to say sorry that you still see me posting all about fashion much more than the beauty blogposts. I don't know why lately I'm more into #outfitoftheday. I just love mixing and matching old and new pieces for another new outfits. Also, if you've been following me on Instagram @devolyp, you'll see many food pics cause I love eating, too!

In today's post I wanna share my brownies outfit, pretty please don't ask me why I named it as 'Brownies'. It just reminds me of brownies cake when I see the color of that long cardigan. Anyway, I love that-long cardigan- so so much. It is so comfortable to wear. It's like it keeps me warm. Then, I pair it with my favorite brown bracelet. You know what, it is super hard to get bracelets that suits my wrist. My wrist size is so damn rare. It's just too cute, well, I mean too small.




See! I wear it again, my all time favorite necklace : Black x Gold Triangle Gem! So bold!




By the by, I went to three different places when I took these shots. First, I went to The Biliton, then Corica, and the last stop is Java Paragon. All is in Surabaya, Indonesia.




What I Wear :
Simple Black Inner
Stripes-Black & Brown- Long Cardigan
Midi Ripped White Jeans
Yellow Wedges from Charles and Keith
All Time Fav Necklace - Black x Gold Triangle Gem
Brown Wrist Bracelete


The last pic is taken by Wulan Wu. Thanks, gurl!

So, that’s practically what I want to say. Thanks for reading. I hope you find this post useful. I’ll see you soon!

W R I T T E N   W I T H   L O V E   B Y
 

No comments:

Post a Comment