Friday 13 May 2016

F-Talk : Private Preview with Lotuz & Michelle Worth


Hi, guys! For today's quick blogpost, I want to share the short event report of Fashion Talk by Fashion TV a few days ago. As the title says, the Fashion Talk by Fashion TV gathered some bloggers and influencers to see the private preview with Lotuz "Luci" Fall Winter 2016/17 & Michelle Worth Label Dark Tides 2016, and also a beauty talk show with Dr. Fanny Imanuddin from Puraforma. It was so fun seeing beautiful creations by young designers also got many insights about ideal body shapes.

The event was held on Tuesday, May 10th, 2016 at 4pm; at Buro, Society Complex, Surabaya. Special thanks to Wulan who invited me to the event. I was there with Wulan, Katherin, and CincinBK. Anyway, I learned a lot of things while attending the event. For instance, now I can take proper fashion show shots at night, teehee! I also measured myself properly (weight, fat, muscle, etc) with helps from Puraforma. The result is ............ I need to gain some weights, decrease the fat, increase the muscle. Gonna do that! Someday! Hahaha. Honestly, I never do any sports. Like, literally never.





I was a bit confused what should I wear because it stated that the dresscode is your fabulous style. But yeah, gonna share my outfit on the following blogpost. Stay tune!


Here we go! Trunk show by Lotuz!

















Anyway, you can also watch my v-log when attended the event :
(don't forget to subscribe, like, and comment!)


So, that’s practically what I want to say. Thanks for reading. I hope you find this post useful. I’ll see you soon!

W R I T T E N   W I T H   L O V E   B Y
 

No comments:

Post a Comment