Friday 20 May 2016

Elegant Blue


Hey, guys! How are you? It's FriYay and well, I'm in a very good mood today ;) Anyway, in today's blogpost I'm gonna share another outfit reference that probably suits a pretty formal occassion. As you can see, I named it 'Elegant Blue'. Cause I think it's elegant and it's blue. However, while I'm sharing my outfit, I will also share my thoughts. What thoughts? If you've been following Castleindeair for a very long time, you might know that I used to pour out my thinkings here on the blog. Yet, when I changed it into a beauty blog, I rarely speak my contemplation.
So, what I want to talk about is : recently I had a question in my head saying "Are you really into blogging?" You know, blogging takes most of my time. Blogging requires many things. Blogging is not as easy and simple as you think. I will try to simplify the job description as a blogger. First thing first, you obviously need to take good shots. Because, for me, blogging is much more interesting if you provide great photos within the blogposts. It doesn't have to be magnificent, comfy for the eyes to see is enough.




After that, I filter the shots that I took. Usually, I take many shots (more than 10), then I will make it into just ten photos to the next step : editing. I love filtering photos while I'm reviewing my photos quality. Well, I told myself to upgrade how I take shots persistenly, in angle, color, lighting, and another things.

Then, I need to edit the shots that I got. You know, I like to give my signature watermark on my every photos. I change my watermark over and over again until I got the 'purfect' one, exactly like I want. Why so serious? I made it that way so that it doesn't disturb my shots. After that, uploading time! My favs!

You know, until now, I'm still learning. I love blogging so much, that's why I spend my most of time in this. I really hope I can inspire you guys from doing this.




What I wear :
Blue Tops with Gold Stripes
Oversized Blue Pants
Navy Blue with Black Stripes Pumps
My Favorite Black x Gold Gems as Necklace
Black x Gold Watch
Furla Metropolis in Grey Dolomia

So, that’s practically what I want to say. Thanks for reading. I hope you find this post useful. I’ll see you soon!

W R I T T E N   W I T H   L O V E   B Y
 

No comments:

Post a Comment