Friday 1 April 2016

Korean Dramas that I love!

Hi, everybody! Today's post is not gonna be a beauty blogpost. As always, a blogpost not related to beauty will be in English. I don't have any particular reason for this. So, please don't ask me why. Haha. As you read the title, today I want to talk about the top 5 K-Dramas that I've ever watched! First thing first, I want to tell you the exact reason why I write this blogpost. As the DotS launches their first episode, there are way more people than ever watching K-Dramas. It's all because of the amazing Song Joong Ki! Then, those people ask me what are the another K-Dramas that's as good as DotS. Yup! This is my answer (Update : Apr 1, 2016). These are like my most favorite K-Dramas ever. The casts, the plot, the acting!

PS : I watch these K-Dramas streaming on dramacool(dot)to.

1. Descendants of the Sun



2. Oh My Venus

3. Oh My Ghost

4. Sassy, Go Go

5. Who Are You (School) 2015

So, that’s practically what I want to say. Thanks for reading. I hope you find this post useful. I’ll see you soon!

W R I T T E N   W I T H   L O V E   B Y
 

No comments:

Post a Comment