Friday 8 April 2016

Light Blue


Hi, everyone! Today's post is gonna be an outfit post. Yeay! Long time no posting an outfit post and I'm finally back on the track. I actually wore this semi formal outfit a few weeks ago when I went out for a lunch. Well, there's no important occasion, just kinda want to wear a piece from Chocochips.



I bought that lovely light blue crop top from Chocochips at WTF Bazaar. I paired with my one and only high waist total black jeans. I wore peachy pink x gold wedges. Too bad that I didn't take any picture of my favorite wedges.


 Loving my simple black necklace with rings on it.




Wearing the adorable piece from @empressbox.



 My makeup of the day! #FOTD


So, that’s practically what I want to say. Thanks for reading. I hope you find this post useful. I’ll see you soon!

W R I T T E N   W I T H   L O V E   B Y
 

No comments:

Post a Comment