Wednesday 26 October 2016

Sweet Candy


Hi guys! Another day has passed, another dream to live on. I believe everyone in this world keep living their life with a little dream in their hand. I know for sure, there will be no creature in the planet can survive its life without dreams. Because it actually isn't just a dream, it's their only hope. Hahaha. Enough pep talk, let's just hop into the blogpost.




I love my sweet candy outfit today. The dress colour is as sweet as candies. I pair it with wood brown heels from Charles and Keith. Do I look like a stewardess? ;) Anyway, I took the shots at Heracate, Marvel City, Surabaya. My best friend of mine designed the interior. Yup, I'm a proud bestie!




I #WearMagna.



What I Wear :
Light Blue Dress - Shoparoom
Bracelet - Magna
Heels - Charles and Keith




So, that’s practically what I want to say. Thanks for reading. I hope you find this post useful. I’ll see you soon!

W R I T T E N   W I T H   L O V E   B Y
 

No comments:

Post a Comment