Friday 9 September 2016

Nobody's Perfect


Hey, guys! It's a long time no see with fashion blogpost greetings. Finally, I managed to get another shots for #OutfitOfTheDay. And yup, I still can't move on from #monochrome outfit. I'm just too in love with black and white colours. Today's location is at The Neighbors Cafe, newest cafe in town. It is located at West Surabaya, on Darmo Harapan Utara Street. You can check them out on Instagram @theneighborscafe. If I'm not mistaken, it is owned by @HendrikPyong, one of the Hungry Makers member.
By the way, you might be questioned, why is the title says nobody's perfect. Because, you know, I feel that way right now. Somehow I think everyone's is struggling to be perfect (in their own way). Everyone is battling to be number one. They want to show the world that they're beautiful, flawless, perfect, especially women.



Choker from @grosir_acc


Yet for me, nobody is perfect. Period. You may be beautiful. You may be smart. You may be wealthy, You may be funny. You may be tall. You may have ideal body type. You may be hawt! But you know it yoursef that you have imperfection. You know it yourself that you have weak spots. You know it yourself that you have limitation. That is why we, people, need to be humble, regardless who you are (position) and what you have.

Anyway, do you notice that my arms is a bit tanned? :( I think I drive too much at noon.


What I Wear :
Black and White Top
Asymmetric Skirt from Shoparoom
Executive Heels from Charles and Keith
Choker from Sparkling Accessories



Anyway, I really love the makeup I wore in this photo. That's my current go-to look makeup. The video tutorial about this makeup will be up in a few days. So make sure you guys subscribe my Youtube channel so that you won't miss it! ;)






Last, but not least, these are what I ate yesterday. Garlic Butter Chicken > I love it but too salty! I also bought their Neighbors Classic Burger. It was nice! The interior is so neat and clean. It was comfy! You can pay a visit if you're looking for a nice cafe with comfy ambience! ;)


So, that’s practically what I want to say. Thanks for reading. I hope you find this post useful. I’ll see you soon!

W R I T T E N   W I T H   L O V E   B Y
 

No comments:

Post a Comment