Sunday 30 April 2017

Happy Birthday, K


This post is dedicated specially for the extra special person who means the most to me in the world. Happy birthday to my one and only kvniskandar the one who never fails to make my day. I wish you nothing but the happiest. Thank you for being born twenty three years ago.



Perhaps, many of you are questioning why do I never upload photos of us on Instagram or Facebook or any other social media. The answer is simply because I don't want to share what's precious for me. I want to keep my relationship private, since our relationship consists of two people, never more.



Anyway, thank you cimug for these pretty pictures. You know, I rarely taking pics with kvn cause I usually too enjoy spending time with him that I forget to save the moments. Fyi, I'll make an outfit blogpost for this pattern over pattern outfit later in a separate blogpost. Wait for it! ;)


So, that’s practically what I want to say. Thanks for reading. I hope you find this post useful. I’ll see you soon!

W R I T T E N   W I T H   L O V E   B Y
 

7 comments:

  1. permisi numpang liat ya ce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce dev baca post mu ini kok jadi baper ya saya hahaha ..
    btw saya baca pas hari sabtu pulak ckckck ..
    anywyas long last ce ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha lah kok baper iin =p thank you so much ya!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete