Friday 1 January 2016

Late Christmas Dinner


Once again, Merry Christmas, everyone! You know, I can't help but to post this. This is like the highlight of my 2015. I really thank God that I'm able to meet these best ten in my life. Honestly, I don't really know them. I mean, we just met for a few months. But they are really a very good people. They listen. They make you laugh in a right way. They are friends in God. You know, when others posted about their best nine of 2015 on Instagram, I posted my best ten.



For this christmas dinner, I wore navy blue dress bodycon, then I wore chiffon blue outer, then I set it with yellow belt. For the accessories, I wore my favorite black diamond necklace and my most favorite black watch. For the shoes, I wore black-navy blue pumps. That brown deer headbands, I borrowed it from my friend.


Anyway, the table setting decoration is decorated by @dev_decoration. You can click the link to its Instagram.


From left to right : Rachel, Me, Angie, Cia. The gurls!





Credit : All photos is taken by Fano.

So, that’s practically what I want to say. Thanks for reading. I hope you find this post useful. I’ll see you soon!

W R I T T E N   W I T H   L O V E   B Y

No comments:

Post a Comment