Wednesday 1 February 2017

Off Shoulder


Hi guys! How are you spending these first month in 2017? ;) So, beberapa hari yang lalu aku dapat undangan dari Vasa Hotel (through Wulan) untuk Xiang Fu Hai Opening (Media Gathering). It's a super nice cantonese restaurant, you know! And here I want to share my outfit pieces when I went there.






Waktu itu aku sudah pake baju yang semi casual. Kemudian, langsung aku switch ke outfit formal pas Wulan bilang dia bakal pake outfit yang agak rapih dan formal. Eh turned out orang-orang yang datang pakai baju yang semi casual. Jadi, cuma kita bertiga (aku, Wulan, Katherin) yang so formal gitu outfitnya.




What I Wear :
Off Shoulder Top - Posh The Label
Stripes Midi Skirt - Shoparoom
Heels - Pedro
Bag - Fendi




This is the highlight of the day : Standing Chicken.







So, that’s practically what I want to say. Thanks for reading. I hope you find this post useful. I’ll see you soon!

W R I T T E N   W I T H   L O V E   B Y
 

No comments:

Post a Comment