Friday 5 June 2015

A Transformation

Hi, you! I think it's quite a long time I'm no longer posting anything in castleindeair. If you're a detailed person, you should know that it's been two years I'm in time off. I believe that it's such a waste if I do not generate anything in such a long pause. So, I want to come out with new ideas through this post. Hint : oversaturated.



At first, I created this blog as a platform to hold all my viewpoints of random thing. But then, I contemplate that it might be more useful if I write down my passion on it, too; and what is it about? I have mentioned it before at my 'profile' section that this blog will tell you As and Bs about beauty, fashion, style, and do-it-yourself projects (+life) from my standpoint. Yes, I know it's oversaturated topics, even so, you never know how I review on any makeup products or how I do my makeup routines.

Originally, I didn't have much love for beauty gears. In seventeens, I go to school without any makeup on. I totally don't care with my look, outfit, or anything I wear. But then everything is changing up to one hundred and eighty degree. In my twenties, I look at the makeup products differently different as I see it before. Suddenly, we're become best friends. I mean me with my beauty junks. Yeah, we're best friends now. I can't go anywhere without her be right on my face. I know it's exaggerating. Yet, I suppose major girls (or ladies) in the world feel exactly the same.

So, the point is, I'm now doing a transformation to my blog. This blog, castleindeair, is metamorphosing from a personal blog to a beauty blog, or a beauty-fashion-style-diy-life blog, to be precise. Nevertheless, the morphing continues to something bigger. Guess what? I'm now launching my channel on YouTube; and before it happens, I want to say sorry if my blog transforms into a vlog at some point. I hope that's okay since videos on internet is so popular right now. Anyway, you can check my YouTube Channel out at here. Tell me if you give it a visit ;)

That's practically what I want to say. So, I'll see you soon, on my next post!

W R I T T E N   W I T H   L O V E   B Y

No comments:

Post a Comment