Friday 27 October 2017

Passion x Happiness x Faith


Hello, girls! Another outfit blogpost here coming for you! ;) As usual, I'll share something on my mind currently. It's all about happiness, passion, and faith. But, today I'll see these thing from different point of view. All the thoughts are inspired by a sermon, brought by my Youth Pastor at my local church. Anyway, all pics are taken by Kevin hehe. Enjoy!



People these days (specifically for millennial's generation, like me) are taught to chase their dream in this life. As we live chasing our dream(s), we're not aware that we're starting to love ourselves more and more. We're only focused to pursue what we called it as happiness. And, I think Passion x Happiness is the best collaboration.


Whose happiness are we talking about? Yes, ours. People say, what matters the most is whether we're happy or not. People say, do what makes you happy; do what you love while you're still alive. People say, do not afraid, passion will bring you further. Yet, actually our aims in this life is not to be happy, it's living what God wants me to be. 


The root of every trouble is loving yourself more. We're not aware that as we love ourselves more, we don't really care about others. Everyone is demanding their rights. We say, I have the rights for this and that without considering others. Yet, actually what we have to do is the vice versa. We have to help others more than thinking only about ourselves. I know it's easy to say, difficult to do. Well, in life, we're learning every single day anyway ;)


What if Passion x Happiness x Faith doing a collaboration together? We compel God to make everything happens exactly like we want it to be. We compel God to answer "Yes!" on everything that we pray. We compel God to always agree on our hopes and desires. That is not faith. Faith talks about what God wants in you, definitely not your cravings.



What I Wear:
Stripes Ariella Top from Label8 Store | Ripped Black Jeans from I forgot the brand lol
Necklace from Selfish | Premium Batik Watch from Wish | Pumps from Pedro

Venue:
Heracate, Surabaya


So, that’s practically what I want to say. Thanks for reading. I hope you find this post useful. I’ll see you soon!

W R I T T E N   W I T H   L O V E   B Y
 

No comments:

Post a Comment